James Ellesworth screwed Dean Ambrose,myself & @HouseofHardcore he will not be there Sat— Tommy Dreamer (@THETOMMYDREAMER) December 14, 2016
NO POLITICS
NO BS
JUST WRESTLING
& I'm very pissed pic.twitter.com/EjMFQsccRV
- In an interview with 105.3, WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels addressed the never-ending buzz and online chatter of a possible match at next year’s Royal Rumble in San Antonio against WWE Champion AJ Styles. Michaels had the following to say on the match possibility:
“No one has even contacted me about that show. I don’t know if anyone cares that I’m from there.” said The Heartbreak Kid. “I think the WWE has happily moved on from me.”As for a possible "dream match" against Michaels, AJ Styles had the following to say during episode 89 of Heated Conversations: Hosted By Booker T:
"It's not up to me to have dream matches. It's up to the WWE Universe to have those dream matches and whatever they want, I want to deliver. Now, whether or not Shawn would like to do something like that, that's totally up to him. I totally respect who he is and what he [has] done for this business. And so, that's totally in his court."
