While there could be some interaction between Rollins and Triple H at The Royal Rumble tonight, Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that the angle between Rollins and Triple H last night was originally designed to be the key angle to set up their match at WrestleMania 33. When discussing the Rollins and Triple H altercation at NXT Takeover, Meltzer said that it would have been better to have Rollins do something that would have made Triple H want to accept a match at WrestleMania, but noted that there’s still time to do that angle.
“I was told the angle was supposed to be tonight [at Takeover] and not [at the Royal Rumble],” Meltzer said. “I suppose you can do another one, but I was told the key angle was supposed to be [at Takeover]. We’ll see if they do something or follow up on it.”
GET EVERY NEWS 24/7 FOLLOWING US ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA. WE ARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND G+!





