Just watched #OmegavsOkada3 on @AXSTV & it was incredible! Forget @iamjericho, @KennyOmegamanX is NOW the #BestInTheWorld by far! @njpw1972- Due to the talent shuffle around TLC, Triple H returned to the ring at the WWE Live event in Santiago, Chile. This was his first match since WrestleMania 33.
— Canadian Geoff (@TheCAN_am) October 21, 2017
Best in the world? @KennyOmegamanX isn't even the best in Winnipeg... #overrated
— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) October 21, 2017
Well jeez, what can I say? Never meet your heroes, folks, lest they be a corporate stooge.
— Kenny Omega (@KennyOmegamanX) October 21, 2017
Corporate stooge...or 6time world champion who's main evented in the big leagues for 17 years? Watch your mouth kid.
— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) October 22, 2017
I love you, Jericho. You're an incredible wrestler and person. However, you'll always be only the second greatest wrestler from Winnipeg.
— Ajora (@Ajora) October 21, 2017
Save your love, you dumb idiot. I only work in the Big Leagues and I don't care what #indiefans think...
— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) October 21, 2017
Triple H defeated Rusev by pinfall, using the pedigree. Here is video of the pinfall courtesy of WWE’s official @WWEEspanol Twitter account:
Nadie juega el juego como El REY 💪🏽@TripleH derrota a @RusevBUL en #WWESantiago 🇨🇱 pic.twitter.com/GhNqPVvt1L— WWE Español (@wweespanol) October 22, 2017
FOLLOW US ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA. WE ARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND G+!
LATEST NEWS





