- Below is video of Kayla interviewing The Velveteen Dream after his impressive loss to Aleister Black at Takeover. Dream is just happy that Black said his name at the end.
- Dustin Rhodes was among the Superstars shown in the crowd for Takeover last night. He tweeted the following on last night's show, giving props to Triple H and the roster:
The Dream be smiling tonight! #WarGames #NXTakeOver
I take a bow to @TripleH for doing a helluva job with #WarGames #WeAreNXT . Thank you Trips!!
Nice job to all the talent involved in #NXTTakeOverHouston #WarGames
— Dustin Rhodes (@Goldust) November 19, 2017
Dusty created so many things in the industry. Today I got to stand next one of them.— Dustin Rhodes (@Goldust) November 19, 2017
Tonight I get to watch as fan....I know he is too. #NXTTakeOver: WarGames pic.twitter.com/74hCzuiXJx
FOLLOW US ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA. WE ARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND G+!
LATEST NEWS





