WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Who better to congratulate NEW #SDLive #WomensChampion @MsCharlotteWWE...than her father @RicFlairNatrBoy?! pic.twitter.com/mamS9lsTvQ— WWE (@WWE) November 15, 2017
Tonight’s latest promo for the Bludgeon Brothers (Erick Rowan and Luke Harper) revealed the team will make their in-ring return / debut on next week’s episode of WWE Smackdown Live.
.@WWEUniverse, you have one week to prepare for The #BludgeonBrothers. #SDLive @ERICKROWAN @LukeHarperWWE pic.twitter.com/gYTAsZR7Ca— WWE (@WWE) November 15, 2017
Their mission? To OBLITERATE EVERYTHING!— WWE (@WWE) November 15, 2017
The #BludgeonBrothers arrive on #SDLive NEXT WEEK... pic.twitter.com/LrcnhrcbwA
- Paul Heyman tweeted the following in response to tonight's SmackDown segment with WWE Champion AJ Styles and SmackDown General Manager Daniel Bryan, who acted as AJ's "personal advocate" to mock Heyman. AJ cut a promo on WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar and was confident about slaying The Beast in their match at Sunday's Survivor Series pay-per-view. Heyman wrote the following in response to the segment:
. @WWE The role of an #Advocate is 2 spin 2 the @WWEUniverse, but speak brutal blunt truth 2your client. @AJStylesOrg has been sorely misled by @WWEDanielBryan. I continue 2 admire AJ's talent and still look forward 2 extolling his virtues after he's victimized by @BrockLesnar!
. @WWE Thank you @WWEDanielBryan for a most flattering imitation. I've never been compelled to imitate you, but why would I want to be YOU? Although, I must confess, I have nothing but respect for you. (and very little of that)!
— Paul Heyman (@HeymanHustle) November 15, 2017
FOLLOW US ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA. WE ARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND G+!
LATEST NEWS





