Triple H revealed in his post-Takeover interview with Cathy Kelley that McIntyre may have suffered a torn bicep towards the end of the match. McIntyre will undergo a MRI tomorrow and likely undergo surgery if the injury is what they think it is.
Below is video of McIntyre talking about his loss, confirming that something is wrong in his arm. He said: "I know it's probably not good, but I won't know anything official until I talk to the doctor."
EXCLUSIVE: "I know it's probably not good, but I won't know anything official until I talk to the doctor." - @DMcIntyreWWE #NXTTakeOver pic.twitter.com/4vz6ftz4OJ— WWE (@WWE) November 19, 2017
Regarding the title change, there's been speculation on Drew possibly returning to the main roster but that hasn't been confirmed. Stay tuned for updates on his status.
FOLLOW US ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA. WE ARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND G+!
LATEST NEWS





