.@FightOwensFight had one goal in mind as he prepared to compete at #WrestleMania 33! #WWE365 premieres TONIGHT on @WWENetwork! pic.twitter.com/c37F564q4Y— WWE Network (@WWENetwork) 19 novembre 2017
- New WWE NXT Champion Andrade "Cien" Almas tweeted the following today on his big win over Drew McIntyre at "Takeover: WarGames" last night:
This is my time! This is my moment!! #Tranquilo #latinblood #ElIdolo #muñeca #thenewchampion @WWENXT pic.twitter.com/UFuzRd1Dx0— Andrade Cien Almas (@AndradeCienWWE) 19 novembre 2017
- WWE United States Champion Baron Corbin and WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz took to Twitter and wrote the following on their big champion vs. champion match at Survivor Series:
Every accolade is a trophy.— Baron Corbin (@BaronCorbinWWE) 19 novembre 2017
Every title is a paycheck.
But I’m just going to beat up @mikethemiz. Because I can. And because I want to. #SurvivorSeries
The Miz? A-List— The Miz (@mikethemiz) 19 novembre 2017
Baron Corbin? B-Rate#ICTitle? Prestigious#USTitle? Languishing#SurvivorSeries? My night. #Raw
FOLLOW US ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA. WE ARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND G+!
LATEST NEWS





