#10 - Roman Reigns - "This is my yard now" (Raw, April 3)
#9 - Kevin Owens - "You just gave your word that I can beat a McMahon senseless" (SmackDown LIVE, Sept. 12)
#8 - Enzo Amore - "I dare any one of you to touch me right now" (Raw, Oct. 2)
#7 - The Usos - "It's not paranoia, it's The Usos" (SmackDown LIVE, Feb. 21)
#6 - Samoa Joe - "Something very bad is going to happen to you right now" (Raw, June 5)
#5 - Big Cass - "You're damn right I did it" (Raw, June 19)
#4 - Triple H - "I am trying so hard not to be that guy anymore" (Raw, Jan. 30)
#3 - The Usos and The New Day - "Y'all should get back to doing what you do best, and that's carrying bags for Roman" (SmackDown LIVE, July 4)
#2 - The Miz - "How many moments do you two get?" (Raw, Aug. 21)
#1 - John Cena - "I can do this part-time better than you could ever do it full-time" (Raw, Aug. 28)
FOLLOW US ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA. WE ARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND G+!
LATEST NEWS





