AJ says the greatest thing about losing is that you learn to hate it, but he is going to win at Fastlane because that's what winners do.
- As noted, the second round of WWE's Mixed Match Challenge kicked off last night as Asuka and WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz defeated Finn Balor and Sasha Banks. Above is post-match video of Renee Young dealing with the language barrier between the two.
- Kevin Owens tweeted the following on last night's SmackDown, which saw John Cena defeat WWE Champion AJ Styles in a no-title match to earn a spot in the WWE Fastlane main event, making it a Six-Pack Challenge for the title with AJ, Cena, Owens, Sami Zayn, Baron Corbin and Dolph Ziggler. SmackDown also saw Corbin defeat Sami while Owens was on commentary, thanks to an attack from Ziggler.
Let me make something clear here. What happened tonight on #SDLive was an absolute travesty...— Kevin Owens (@FightOwensFight) February 28, 2018
People seem to think I was talking to @WWEGraves when I said ”I don’t like your hair” but it was directed at @TomPhillipsWWE.
Thanks.
Oh and by the way, I’m the next @WWE Champion.
FOLLOW US ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA. WE ARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND G+!
LATEST NEWS





