Going into the Hall of Fame:
"I didn't have that on my mind whatsoever. For a moment or two, I was knocked back on my heels. Basically, I was speechless. It was a whole lot for me to digest quickly."
His character:
"My character represents the people."
"It was always a very doable and easy character to step into. I'm from this part of the country. I know a lot of country people. I know what that translates to. I did the best I could to bring that to the ring. It's a lot like I really am in person. I'm a happy, excitable kind of character. And I just wanted to denote happiness."
Remaining humble and grateful to the fans for the induction:
"I want the fans to enjoy this. I'm a representative of you. That's exactly what this is all about. This is part of your legacy."
Source: Bleacher Report
FOLLOW US ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA. WE ARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND G+!
LATEST NEWS





