"I've strived my whole career to do this at the highest level, and being a champion in WWE would put a stamp on my legacy," Strong said. "I've had to do some soul-searching at times. I reflect a lot, not on where I have been but where I want to go and how to get there. When you consider what I've had to overcome in life to even get here, it puts things into perspective. I believe my past setbacks are part of what it takes to build a champion. After all, how can you fully appreciate winning without knowing what it's like to lose?"
- WWE United States Champion Bobby Roode took to Twitter today and wrote the following on his Fastlane match against Randy Orton and his road to WrestleMania 34:
I won't be a statistic or an asterisk. I am the United States Champion and MY road to #WrestleMania includes this title. #WWEFastlane #SDLive— Bobby Roode (@REALBobbyRoode) March 1, 2018
- WWE NXT Superstar Tommaso Ciampa tweeted the following on turning down WWE Shop after they approached him with a t-shirt idea:
atWWEShop reached out to me about selling this design on their site, stating they have received "a record number of requests from fans worldwide"...— BLACKHEART (@ProjectCiampa) February 28, 2018
I said, "no".
Fans? The same "fans" that wanted to replace me? I will never forget... pic.twitter.com/P21vWM5ZVb
FOLLOW US ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA. WE ARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND G+!
LATEST NEWS





