Back in August, Tyrus left the company saying he was "handcuffed and treated like a second-class citizen creatively." Once new management took over the company, he return during the January tapings to give it another shot.
"2014-2018 - I have been a part Impact Wrestling worked with a lot good people and for the most part enjoyed my time. Having said that... as I've grown ... they well.... ummm. Change is good and there definitely have been a lot of changes and today after much contemplation it time for me to move on from Impact. Creatively we just don't see eye to eye on anything and I beat EC3, so I'm good... I wish them well in there future endeavors... #nuffsaid"Tyrus debuted for TNA in 2014 after having a four year run with WWE from 2010 until 2014.
FOLLOW US ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA. WE ARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND G+!
LATEST NEWS





