“Big Show just resigned. Big Show definitely has a chance. You know when I heard Big Show re-signed I thought he’s ready. He seems like a good candidate for that spot right now, but well see. I don’t know who it is right now.”Meltzer also speculated that the mystery partner could also be Bray Wyatt and pointed out that Braun & Bray have history together.
“You know, it could be Bray. Remember, they were former partners? Bray is coming back as like a new character. Hopefully I am wrong on that one.”
“The whole thing is Bray is off TV. Bray is at all the shows. Bray has not been mentioned for WrestleMania and I just don’t think they would throw him into the Battle Royal with a new character. So, it could be him.”
FOLLOW US ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA. WE ARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND G+!
LATEST NEWS





