Cathy reveals that Dana Brooke has been added to the WrestleMania Women's Battle Royal. The updated listing for the match looks like this: Dana Brooke, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Natalya, Lana, Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan, Sarah Logan, Becky Lynch, Naomi, Mickie James, Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville and Carmella.
- Today would have been the 81st birthday of WWE Hall of Famer "High Chief" Peter Maivia, grandfather to The Rock.
- Natalya tweeted the following on why she uses the surfboard submission - to pay tribute to her uncle, WWE Legend "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith.
The Surfboard is my way of paying homage to my uncle, The British Bulldog. Every time I do it, I think of him. I also love to punish @MsCharlotteWWE ... 🌶🌶🌶☺️ #sdlive pic.twitter.com/adrxUDbESC— Nattie (@NatbyNature) 4 aprile 2018
FOLLOW US ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA. WE ARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND G+!
LATEST NEWS





