"This pic is from last night b4 my match with @RealMikeBennett on #MainEvent," Ryder tweeted. "We treated it like we were wrestling on #Raw. Unfortunately, I suffered a knee injury. While the rest of the roster is flying to Saudi Arabia 2day for #WWEGRR, I'm flying back to Orlando to get a MRI."
Ryder tore his ACL in December 2016, which kept him out of action for six months. He was moved to RAW last week as part of the Superstar Shakeup.
You can check out Ryder's tweet below:
This pic is from last night b4 my match with @RealMikeBennett on #MainEvent. We treated it like we were wrestling on #Raw. Unfortunately, I suffered a knee injury. While the rest of the roster is flying to Saudi Arabia 2day for #WWEGRR, I’m flying back to Orlando to get a MRI. pic.twitter.com/YkW1fwOElR— Zack Ryder (@ZackRyder) April 24, 2018
FOLLOW US ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA. WE ARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND G+!
LATEST NEWS




