Where "You can't see me!" originated:
"I didn't know what else to say. And I figured if I somehow mastered a superpower it would give me an advantage over all my competition. So, I worked in a sorcery type way to master the power of invisibility. The truth behind that story is my youngest brother dared me to do a dance similar to [the 'You can't see me!' taunt] on television. I'm a sucker for a dare and I didn't want to blatantly rip-off the dance, so I just changed the move, and realized how ridiculous I looked when I did that, so I felt I should say something. And what came out was 'You can't see me!' which was even more ridiculous."
Appearing on NXT TV:
"I would love to be on the television show. I've been around the Raw and SmackDown Superstars for a long time and I recently went to the WWE Performance Center and spoke to the NXT Superstars for over six hours in a forum like this to answer their questions. I was so inspired by how hard they work and how hungry they are that it made me want to perform with them. So, I hope one day that I actually perform on an NXT television show."
Who would he team up with to be global ambassadors for WWE:
"Cesaro would be my number one because we share a lot in common. We share a passion for strength, we both love strong coffee, and he is multilingual. He could lock down [all of Europe] and I'd be fine with that."
You can see Cena's full comments in the video below.
FOLLOW US ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA. WE ARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND G+!
LATEST NEWS





