Kayla Braxton catches up with Dean Ambrose after he walked out on The Shield following their loss to Braun Strowman and RAW Tag Team Champions Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre. Ambrose said, "I don't get it, I don't get it. Maybe I just don't fit in anywhere, anymore."
- As noted, WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle returned on this week's RAW, dressed as The Conquistador, and won a battle royal to earn a spot in the WWE World Cup tournament at Crown Jewel on November 2 in Saudi Arabia. The RAW General Manager tweeted the following after the show and indicated that he is still on vacation in the storylines:
I’m baaaaaack.... for WWE Crown Jewel. Other than that, I’m still on vacation, but it felt great to “stick it” to @BaronCorbinWWE pic.twitter.com/iqTHLILK8k— Kurt Angle (@RealKurtAngle) October 9, 2018
FOLLOW US ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA. WE ARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND G+!
LATEST NEWS





