Below are several of the messages:
'Courage - strength in the face of pain or grief.' You have given us your everything including a courageously vulnerable moment. We, your WWE family, give you all of our love and support. #ThankYouRoman #NeverGiveUp
— John Cena (@JohnCena) October 23, 2018
Roman is one of the best I've ever been in the ring with and one of the guys I respect and look up to the most in this industry.
— . (@FightOwensFight) October 23, 2018
My thoughts are with him and his family. I can't wait to see him overcome this and get to share a locker room with him again soon.#ThankYouRoman
We been here for u, and will stay here for u. Day one uce. We love you. @WWERomanReigns #ThankYouRoman pic.twitter.com/eszthQWPAC
— The Usos (@WWEUsos) October 23, 2018
I just witnessed @WWERomanReigns give the most heart felt promo I've ever seen. Much respect to you Roman. #PrayforRoman #thankyouroman
— Kurt Angle (@RealKurtAngle) October 23, 2018
Thank you @WWERomanReigns, we are with you! #ThankYouRoman #RAW
— Booker T. Huffman (@BookerT5x) October 23, 2018
Fight on to victory my courageous brother! pic.twitter.com/wuYAoxa48p
— Bret Hart (@BretHart) October 23, 2018
Our job gives us the ability to portray larger than life characters who possess super human qualities and characteristics.
— Johnny Gargano (@JohnnyGargano) October 23, 2018
After hearing his story it's very apparent that Joe Anoa'i is just as much of a superhero as "Roman Reigns" is.#ThankYouRoman
An amazing human being, an incredible performer & a man I'm proud to be friends with. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family. Get well soon, champ! #ThankYouRoman https://t.co/jL1Q5dVvzs
— #WOKEN, yet #BROKEN, Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) October 23, 2018
Roman is one of the nicest people I've ever had the privilege to share a locker room with. We all knew he was the locker room leader and we all aspired to be like him. Come back stronger than ever my friend #ThankYouRoman @WWERomanReigns
— Mike Kanellis (@RealMikeBennett) October 23, 2018
He's our locker room leader.
— Singh Brothers (@SinghBrosWWE) October 23, 2018
He IS the business.
He'll be back.
You got this, champ. #ThankYouRoman
Sending so much love to @WWERomanReigns and his family. You're one of the strongest dudes I know and I can't wait to see you back inside that ring. ?? #thankyouRoman
— Renee Young (@ReneeYoungWWE) October 23, 2018
Sending all the love to @WWERomanReigns he's a Superman and one of the hardest workers in @WWE and a true leader. #ThankYouRoman
— PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) October 23, 2018
I've said it for a long time! @WWERomanReigns is the best wrestler on the planet! #ThankYouRoman #RAW
— WWE Buddy Murphy (@WWE_Murphy) October 23, 2018
Roman Reigns exemplifies everything I believe a true leader should be.
— Chad Gable (@WWEGable) October 23, 2018
Proud to have shared a locker room with him, and I'll be proud to share it with him again after he wins this battle.#ThankYouRoman
Strongest thoughts and wishes with @WWERomanReigns - no one stronger and no one more capable of beating this. #ThankYouRoman
— Aiden English (@WWEDramaKing) October 23, 2018
Selfless.
— Dash (@DashWilderWWE) October 23, 2018
Humble.
The Man. #ThankYouRoman
LATEST NEWS





