Here are a few gems that came from his current tirade:
Ok, not wanting a comeback-but I could beat @CodyRhodes any day in any match, just like I could have beaten his daddy. It’s simple math. Now back to my @dallascowboys
— John Layfield (@JCLayfield) November 30, 2018
Got serious money on the Cowboys! I couldn’t get money on @CodyRhodes if I tried.
— John Layfield (@JCLayfield) November 30, 2018
I’m retired.
But @CodyRhodes couldn’t beat me if he tied me to a tree. Neither could his dad. https://t.co/qVuzu4TliF— John Layfield (@JCLayfield) November 30, 2018
Biggest bet is @dallascowboys at +8.5. @CodyRhodes is an afterthought. Sorry, I’m busy and making money on football.
— John Layfield (@JCLayfield) November 30, 2018
Cody Rhodes would catch wind of this, to which he replied quite amused by it all:
I’m thinking JBL had a few drinks tonight…
— Cody Rhodes (@CodyRhodes) November 30, 2018
For all we know, JBL could have been using this as a good luck remedy for a Cowboys victory, as they defeated the New Orleans Saints 13-10. Looks like the plan was a success.
Here are screenshots of the tweets in case JBL will delete them:


LATEST NEWS





