Check out some of the responses below:
— PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) December 18, 2018
Love them all!!!! https://t.co/LeP6SMtvS5— Heath Slater (@HeathSlaterOMRB) December 18, 2018
I am very much looking forward to all the positive changes that the McMahon family will bring to #RAW!— Drew Gulak (@DrewGulak) December 18, 2018
RAW— The DREAM (@VelveteenWWE) December 18, 2018
SmackDown
NXT
NXTUK
Seasame Street
Doesn’t matter,
if UR entertaining ur entertaining.
I don’t need writers and I don’t need a lot of time. A superstar should bleed through ur TV. And not when someone’s producing it.
Give Me The Red Light 🎥
And It’s #DREAMOn
Any Night
What a beautiful family moment to kick off #raw. You think Shane sweats a lot? Wait until you see this FREAK of nature. LARS SULLIVAN is coming very soon. I look forward to introducing you all to my brand of belligerence. :)— LarsWWE (@LarsSWWE) December 18, 2018
Best,
Sullivan
— The DREAM (@VelveteenWWE) December 18, 2018
FOLLOW US ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA. WE ARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND G+!
LATEST NEWS





