The Rock took to Twitter this evening and denied the comments on "snowflakes" that the UK's Daily Star claimed he made, saying the interview was completely fabricated.
Responding to a film critic, Rock wrote, "Hiiii Yolanda, the interview never took place. Completely fabricated. Kindly check out my last response I just posted re the false interview."
He also wrote the following on Instagram with a video, seen below, explaining how he did not make the comments.
"Settin' the record straight," The Rock said. "The interview never happened. Never said those words. 100% false. If I ever had an issue with someone, a group, community or a generation — I'd seek them out, create dialogue and do my best to understand them. Criticizing ain't my style. I don't cast stones and we all get to be who we are. #millies #plurals #boomers #TequilaGeneration"
FOLLOW US ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA. WE ARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND G+!
LATEST NEWS





