Thursday, February 21, 2019

Matt Hardy on His WWE Contract Status, Says He Felt Comfortable Working Outside WWE

Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy tweeted out photos from 2014 when he held titles in two different indie promotions and wrote how he felt "comfortable" working outside of WWE.

"#TBT 2014 As both the MCW Wrestling & Extreme Rising Champion, whilst working dozens of territories. I've always felt comfortable outside of the WWE."

Hardy would respond to an individual who said that will probably be a tweet he'll be forced to delete. The WWE Superstar replied it was quite the opposite and noted he has 11 days left on his WWE contract.

"Not a threat at all, just a fact. I have 11 days left on my current deal. I love WWE, but I'm 100% comfortable being outside the walls of pro wrestling's 'Alexandria' Safe-Zone. I'm a born survivalist. My previous tweet will nevah face deletion."

Last month, Hardy noted he was "physically greenlit" to return to the ring.







FOLLOW US ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA. WE ARE ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOLLOW US ON TWITTER JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL RSS FEED

LATEST NEWS