Xavier Woods took to Twitter today and pointed to how the group has been saying Kofi will become WWE Champion since day one. Woods said it will soon be a reality.
Woods wrote, "If you're late to the party, #NewDay has been repping that @TrueKofi will become the WWE world champion since our inception. It will soon become a reality. There is no bandwagon. There is no alternate truth. We are here for him and always will be. #KofiVsBryan"
As seen in the tweet below, Woods has also changed his Twitter name to "#KofiVsBryan."
On a related note, Kofi took to Twitter this week and said after 11 years of preparing, he is ready for the title shot at Fastlane.
Kofi wrote, "All I have ever wanted was a chance...and it's finally happening. Words cannot express my excitement or my gratitude for this truly rare opportunity. Over Eleven years...I am so ready! To #WWEFastlane we go!"
If you're late to the party, #NewDay has been repping that @TrueKofi will become the WWE world champion since our inception. It will soon become a reality. There is no bandwagon. There is no alternate truth. We are here for him and always will be. #KofiVsBryan— #KofiVsBryan (@XavierWoodsPhD) February 21, 2019
All I have ever wanted was a chance...and it’s finally happening. Words cannot express my excitement or my gratitude for this truly rare opportunity. Over Eleven years...I am so ready! To #WWEFastlane we go!— Rob gronKOFski (@TrueKofi) February 20, 2019
FOLLOW US ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA. WE ARE ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER!
LATEST NEWS




