The former gymnast was signed by WWE in 2018 and made his in-ring debut in September of that year. He then made his TV debut at the January 30 tapings, teaming with Humberto Carrillo for a loss to The Street Profits. He often works NXT live events in Florida.
Ervin reportedly requested the release after going through a concussion scare, according to Casey. He was reportedly given some time to think about the release, but people in NXT believe that he is 100% done. It was also noted by PWS that Ervin is planning on thinking things over before making a final decision about leaving.
It was just reported this past week, via The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, that both Ervin and Eric Bugenhagen had been receiving rave reviews behind-the-scenes as up & coming WWE talents.
Ervin recently changed his Twitter profile photo and his social media accounts no longer mention WWE or NXT. As seen below, he has been teasing a new project and news:
?? There are a few secrets & tricks that I have kept to myself over the years. With the massive amount of outreach that ''ve received over the last few months, I've decided to create a program to share my favorite exercises that keep me toned, & feeling great! NO GYM NEEDED ???? pic.twitter.com/j5V1vqQzJW
— Stacey Ervin Jr. (@staceyervinjr) March 21, 2019
?? I'm stoked about this project, & I cannot wait to see the results it brings to those who commit. Start where you are with what you have, & transform yourself. Reply "I'm in!" if your interested. More details coming soon! Stay wavy. ?? pic.twitter.com/IvfPkwuKVi
— Stacey Ervin Jr. (@staceyervinjr) March 21, 2019
???? Very soon I will be sharing some major news & big secrets that will help transform thousands of bodies, minds & energy levels. It's simple. Start where you are, with what you have, & own your goals. I'm in. Are you? ?? pic.twitter.com/1RG3UVLisp
— Stacey Ervin Jr. (@staceyervinjr) March 22, 2019
LATEST NEWS




