Friday, March 8, 2019

Xavier Woods Didn’t Know About His Fastlane Match Until He Checked Twitter

THE NEW DAY
As noted, Sunday's WWE Fastlane Kickoff pre-show will feature Rusev and Shinsuke Nakamura vs. The New Day's Big E and Xavier Woods. Woods took to Twitter and said he found out about the match by logging on. He also took a shot at the match.

Woods wrote, "Glad I opened twitter today or else I wouldn't have known that we have a match this Sunday"

He continued, "Also, I assume this is match will be to crown the #1 contenders to the tag titles? can someone here on the internet let me know whats on the line pls, Kthxbye"

You can see his various tweets on the match below:








FOLLOW US ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA. WE ARE ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOLLOW US ON TWITTER JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL RSS FEED

LATEST NEWS