Among the highlights, Punk noted that WWE would have to pay him a large amount of money for a return, and his Grammar Slam videos with Nerdist will be returning next week.
Below are full highlights from the Q&A:
Q: If you could work with any actor/actress who would it be and why ?
A: Dave Batista because we're friends and we're comfortable together and I know how big his penis is!!
Q: Have you ever considered bringing back your Grammar Slam videos?
A: Hey I have a secret... don't tell anyone. Grammar Slam is COMING BACK!! NEXT WEEK!
Q: Is there any plans for an autobiography? I feel it would be a must read for both MMA & Wrestling fans.
A: Yeah, for the first time ever i'm open to the idea of writing down my story!
Q: This is an AMA so im gonna be that guy, I apologize in advance; is a WWE Return ever possible?
A: Oh of course i'm going to get asked that, no need to apologize! It'd have to be a very big bag.
Q: With the body space dwindling, do you have any more tattoos planned?
A: I have so much space left - need to cover both my legs
Q: What's your favorite keepsake/memento from your wrestling career?
A: Steve Keirn gave me the gator paw he wore around his neck as Skinner!
PLEASE SHARE THIS ARTICLE:
LATEST NEWS
