Ciampa stated that he made it pretty clear what his intentions were last week. He also discussed his amazing recover from neck surgery which is a great sign of his readiness for a big match situation.
“I think I made it pretty clear on Wednesday what I’m coming back for, and that’s Goldie.”
“I woke up symptom free from surgery and that’s a big sign for recovery. When I woke up that first day in the hospital I had feeling back in both my hands.
- As noted, Finn Balor returned to NXT on last week's episode to confront NXT Champion Adam Cole. The official preview for tonight's NXT episode features the following teaser for Balor:
How will Finn Balor arrival impact NXT?
Last Wednesday, Finn Balor shocked the world when he confronted NXT Champion Adam Cole with a simple message: "As of now, Finn Balor is NXT!"
What does The Extraordinary Man's arrival mean for the future of the black-and-gold brand? Will he be looking to dethrone Cole and become a two-time NXT Champion?
PLEASE SHARE THIS ARTICLE:
LATEST NEWS
