"8 years since I've been in a @WWE ring," Morrison wrote in the caption. "Real ropes ain't the same as the cables I've been doing my stuff on since I've been away—the @WWEPC is epic! I can't imagine a better spot to knock off that real rope ring rust."
John Morrison also joined this week's WWE The Bump where he took a few shots at other WWE Superstars and commented about why he felt like now was the right time to return to WWE.
"When I left in 2011, I meant to take a year off," Morrison revealed. "I wanted to take a year off, I wanted to make some movies and do my own thing for a little bit, and that year turned into eight years. It's crazy how fast the time flew and part of it was because I was having a lot of fun wrestling for these other places. And every time you wrestle for another place, you sign a contract, and then they want to have you sign for longer, and extend and extend.
"I felt like I was really a big part of these organizations, I was like the guy, the brand ambassador, and it was cool having all that autonomy. Why did I come back or why did it take so long? I think I was just having so much fun doing what I was doing and I always meant to come back here, and it was at this point when I realized, man, I better get my ass back to WWE before ten years goes by because time is flying."
PLEASE SHARE THIS ARTICLE:
LATEST NEWS
