Hardy made another tweet this afternoon and commented on why he returned to WWE, and how he feels now.
He wrote, "I needed to return to @WWE to finish in the right way. I didn't want 2010 to be my finale. I returned in the most EPIC way & repaid my debt. I waved the #WWE flag with pride & worked hard to be a model employee. My conscience is clear & I am at peace."
Matt also responded to a tweet from Busted Open's Dave LaGreca, which said he deserves better than what he got on RAW.
Matt wrote back, "Thank you, my friend. We will get there. I always overcome & defy the odds, it's what I do.. WHO I AM."
Matt Hardy's WWE contract is reportedly expiring in February 2020, but there's been no word yet on if he will re-sign with the company. It's been reported that the two sides have been in recent contract talks.
Thank you, my friend. We will get there. I always overcome & defy the odds, it's what I do.. WHO I AM. https://t.co/1eCA9mUNa4— The VESSEL of Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) December 10, 2019
I needed to return to @WWE to finish in the right way. I didn't want 2010 to be my finale. I returned in the most EPIC way & repaid my debt. I waved the #WWE flag with pride & worked hard to be a model employee. My conscience is clear & I am at peace. pic.twitter.com/EpT1gjNZNT— The VESSEL of Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) December 10, 2019
PLEASE SHARE THIS ARTICLE:
LATEST NEWS
