When asked by Austin how much of an eye did the WCW star have on WWF programming, Goldberg made it a point to praise but be honest with the former world champion.
"I wanted to kill you," Goldberg stated. "You represented the enemy. I never could have made it where I was without you being Steve Austin. I was the copycat over at WCW."
When showing two images of one another, there are differences between Steve Austin and Goldberg. However, both produced a profit for their companies that has not been replicated. Goldberg felt like he was being compared to Austin multiple times, and even with a few differences, both stars complemented one another in their own unique way.
"Did I feel like it? Only when people said something about it," Goldberg continued when talking about the "Stone Cold" comparisons. "I'd say there is a huge freaking difference between those two guys right there. You and I couldn't be any more alike, but be more unlike each other."
PLEASE SHARE THIS ARTICLE:
LATEST NEWS
