Mojo's former "offensive lineman" said he had to leave his former partner in order to grow.
"Mojo was great," Moss declared. "I learned a lot from Mojo, but I learned all I can from Mojo. Riddy Mo has to be leave Mojo in order to spread my wings and truly grow, and fulfill my potential. This is great for the 24/7 brand. This is great for Riddy Mo's brand. It's a win-win. Oh, and I'm the best athlete that's ever held this thing, ever. 24/7, 711, Waffle House... I'm open 24 hours. Come get some."
Mojo took to Twitter after the loss and issued a warning to Moss, announcing that the target is on his back now.
"First, you lose the match for us," Mojo tweeted. "Then, you sneak me while I was checking on your health. But worse than that, you fled with the title like a sissy. Looks like the 24/7 Title is the Cowards Championship once more. Target is on your back now @riddickMoss. @WWE #RAW"
Moss responded to that tweet, thanked Mojo and said the 24/7 Title is in a better place now.
"Thank you for all you taught me Mojo. It was a great run. I learned all I could from you. It was time to move on. The 24/7 Championship is in a better place now," he wrote back to Mojo.
Moss made a separate tweet and said the win was legendary.
"On the night of his first match on #RAW, Riddy Mo wins a WWE Championship. Straight up Legendary," he wrote.
Thank you for all you taught me Mojo. It was a great run. I learned all I could from you. It was time to move on. The 24/7 Championship is in a better place now. https://t.co/SHF1EJ9z8b
— Mike Rallis (@riddickMoss) February 11, 2020
On the night of his first match on #RAW, Riddy Mo wins a WWE Championship
— Mike Rallis (@riddickMoss) February 11, 2020
Straight up Legendary https://t.co/tU4BDHTvnN
PLEASE SHARE THIS ARTICLE:
LATEST NEWS
