As noted, Mahal returned last night and picked up an easy win over Akira Tozawa. The former WWE Champion had been out of action since June 15, 2019 after suffering a patellar tendon rupture at a WWE live event in Denver, CO. He underwent knee surgery in late June and returned this week on RAW with a much slimmer build.
Jinder spoke to a WWE reporter, as seen in the video above, and issued a warning for everyone else.
"Congratulations? You want to congratulate me? I feel disrespected," The Modern Day Maharaja said. "I feel disrespected by my peers, by the WWE Universe. People thought I was gone for good. I was injured, I had knee surgery... they felt that was it.
"I'm a former United States Champion, a former WWE Champion. I haven't forgotten that. Akira Tozawa hasn't forgotten that, and I strongly suggest all of you do not forget."
PLEASE SHARE THIS ARTICLE:
LATEST NEWS
