Tyson, who retired in 2015, is considering fighting in exhibition bouts to raise money for charity.
MLW CEO Court Bauer threw his hat in the ring, tweeting, "My all time favorite @MikeTyson is considering an exhibition fight? I'm 100% down to see this BUT what I really would like to see is Tyson finally get in the wrestling ring. @MLW would love to promote that match and in the process help some charities. How about it, Iron Mike?"
Low-Ki and Davey Boy Smith Jr. volunteered to face Tyson if the fight could be made, as seen below:
My all time favorite @MikeTyson is considering an exhibition fight? I'm 100% down to see this BUT what I really would like to see is Tyson finally get in the wrestling ring. @MLW would love to promote that match and in the process help some charities. How about it, Iron Mike? ??
— Court Bauer (@courtbauer) May 5, 2020
I think myself and @MikeTyson would be an interesting match up inside @MLW ring. ?????????????????????????????
— Davey Boy Smith Jr. (@DBSmithjr) May 5, 2020
@mlw SuperFight
— LOW-KI ????? ?????? (@OneWorldWarrior) May 5, 2020
Low-Ki vs @MikeTyson
No bulls--t. No drama. #Brooklyn#TheProfessional #TheWorldWarrior#IronMikeTyson pic.twitter.com/jzmu1I0PWl
PLEASE SHARE THIS ARTICLE:
LATEST NEWS
