Speaking with Denise Salcedo, Salina De La Renta revealed that although she’s a major player in Major League, she considers WWE and Hollywood two short-term goals for herself.
Thanks to Denise for passing along the following quotes:
Salina De la Renta Says WWE Is On Her Short Term Goals List and Wants To DO Movies In Hollywood
Well I would say that every wrestler’s dream is to at least be in WWE once. Even if they say no, that’s a lie, how did you even hear of wrestling in the first place? You can’t tell me you want to be a professional wrestler and you didn’t want to be in WWE. I would say that’s one of my short term goals, long term I definitely see myself finishing my doctorate’s degree, I definitely want to do movies in Hollywood, I’ve always wanted to since I was a little girl, and now it feels like more real. As I see everything else come together, this taught me that dreams do come true. And all I really have to do is keep trying and just not give up.
Salina De La Renta Said Total Divas Inspired Her To Pursue A Career In Pro Wrestling
I decided I wanted to pursue pro wrestling because I felt it fit the most with my personality. I am very much into performing arts and anything that has to do with sports. When I was in school I remember trying out for soccer, volleyball, anything. I wasn’t good, but I tried out…then I did singing, dancing, modeling, acting. I was trying to do it all until I found what I wanted to do for real. I moved to Florida to study film and I was going to college for screenwriting and taking all my classes and I came across the reality TV show, Total Divas, and I was like “oh wow, wow, this is a different world.” I knew about wrestling by word of mouth and I had seen some stuff. It wasn’t like I was completely clueless, but I didn’t know that much. And I got into the show and decided that I kinda looked like the Divas…’I don’t understand, I feel like I fit in.’ And it was a new world for me but I wanted to try it out. I started researching wrestling schools near me and I decided to try it out. I took a bump and I decided ‘this is it, I am going to be doing this.’
PLEASE SHARE THIS ARTICLE:
LATEST NEWS
